- Live Review Handheld Sonar Sensor Fish Finder Depth Finder Ice Fishing
- TL86 wire sonar sensor portable fish finder
- Portable fish finder| Best Portable fish finder | Fish finder for kayak 2017
- Fish Finder Portable Demo
- Deeper: Smart Fishfinder - wireless sonar - How to use
- 8 Best Hand Fish Finders 2016
- Sonar Sensor Fish Finder Alarm Transducer with retail color package
- NorCross HawkEye F33P portable fish finder review
- iBobber Sonar Fish Finder Tutorial - How to use video
- Посылка из Китая - эхолот FISH FINDER небольшой обзор и испытания
This fish finder is for fishing liker. It can be utilized in river, lake, and sea, assisting you to find the approximate place of fish and the depth of water.
Step Units: Meters/Feet (Press FT/M secret for more than 3 seconds to convert the system of procedure for depth & temperature).
Show: 3 inch TN/Anti-UV LCD( 37x65mm).
Backlighting: White LED.
Sonar Frequency: 120KHz.
46mm size Round transducer sensing unit.
Depth Range: Max 100m/328ft, Min 0.6 M/2ft.
Sensing unit Beam Angle: 45 degrees.
Display the nature or situation of bottom of Sea (i.e. weed, rock).
Running Temperature: from -10 ° C to 45 ° C. Uses 4 x AAA batteries (not included).
How to utilize the Sonar Sensor.
1. Toss the sensing unit and float into the water (Place the sensor and float in your hand, and toss underhand).
2. Connect the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull using the installing tabs.
3. Attach the sensing unit to a deal with, lower the sensor into the water.
1xFish Finder LCD Monitor Display.
1xSonar Sensor( Transducer) with 25ft cable.
1xRemovable Transducer Float with Rubber Stopper.
1xTransducer Side-Scan Adapter.
1xStainless Bolt and Wing Nut.
1. The product can only reveal you where the fish are. It can not show you how huge the fish are, but you could change the Sensitivity setting. When the Sensitivity is high, it will show you both big wheel and little fish; when low, it will only show you the big wheel.
2. Very winter will impact the efficiency of the product. You ¡ ¯ re suggested to keep the unit in temperatures above 0 degrees during operation.
3. Strong waves, suspended matter and muddy water might affect the performance.
4. Do not put the Sonar sensing unit straight on an icy surface, cut a hole in the ice initially and then place the finder in the water.