- HawkEye® Video Short | Installing a Boat Mount Depth Finder
- HawkEye® Video Short | Gluing a Transducer Inside the Hull of a Boat
- Hawkeye Depth Finder
- HawkEye® Video Short | Transom Mounting a Transducer on a Boat
- Best Depth Finder 2019
- HawkEye® Video Short | Installing a Thru-Hull Transducer
- LPS 1-iboats.com
- HawkEye® D10D & D10DX Boat Mount Depth Finder Product Orientation Video
- Hawk Eye Portable Fish Finder Set-Up and Review
- H22PX Handheld Depthsounder
The DepthTrax 1B digital depth sounder with auto-ranging and auto-sensitivity features is designed to give precise depth readings from 2.5 to 200 feet at speeds up to 63 mph. This depth finder incorporates an advanced three-stage depth alarm warning system for the user programmable shallow and deep water alarms. Keel-Offset allows readings to be adjusted for vessel draft. The 1.65"" x 0.85"" LCD reads depths in feet and meters, and uses SoftGlow backlighting for easy and reliable operation at night. This sounder includes white and black Interchangeable Face Plates and Bezels as well as a suncover. Requires a 2 1/8"" Diameter Mounting Hole or can be surface mounted with the ACC-DF-1000 Surface mount bracket.
INCLUDES: digital depth finder display, transducer (transom/glue-in), white & black interchangeable faces & trim rings, display storage cover, mounting hardware, plug and play marine connectors, and Operator's Manual.