- Venterior Portable Wired Fish Finder LCD Display Sonar Sensor Alarm Transducer Fishfinder Review
- Live Review Handheld Sonar Sensor Fish Finder Depth Finder Ice Fishing
This product is designed for amateur and professional in order to find out the location of fish and depth of water. The unit can be used in ocean, river or lake and is fantastic for detecting schools of fish in any particular area. LeaningTech fish finder is high-tech product. We believe that it is the ideal tool for you.
*Wide and clear LCD display
*Depth readout from 0.6 to 100m
*Water temperature indicator
*Display type: TN/Anti-UV LCD
*Display size: 4.3x4cm
*Backlighting: White LED
*Measure unit: feet/meter, F/ ?
*Sensor beam angle: 45 degrees
*Depth range: Max: 100m (328ft); Min: 0.6m (2ft)
*Operating temperature: from -10? to 70?
*4.6cm diameter Round transducer sensor
*Display the nature or circumstance of bottom of Sea (i.e. weed, rock)
*Power supply: 4x AAA batteries (not included)
Main body weight: 119g
Total Weight: 450g
1. The product can only show you where the fish are. It can not show you how big the fish are, but you could adjust the Sensitivity setting. When the Sensitivity is high, it will show you both big fish and small fish; when low, it will only show you the big fish.
2. Extremely cold weather will impact the performance of the product. It is suggested that you keep the unit in temperatures above 0 degrees during operation.
3. Strong winds and waves, as well as suspended matter and too muddy water,will affect the performance of the product.
4. When using for ice fishing, it is suggested to dril hole on ice and put the fish finder into the water. If you want to detect before drilling on ice, please remove the snow on ice to make sure the ice surface is smooth, and put some water on ice before you put the fish finder onto it.