- In Hull Transducer Mounting
- How to install a transducer - TAFishing Show
- Mounting Transducer in Fiberglass boats
- CHIRP Transducer VS. Traditional Transducer Airmar TM150 vs P66- Team Old School
- How to Select a Transducer Type on Lowrance® HDS® units
- Connecting a Lowrance transducer to a Humminbird Mega
Shoot-Thru-Hull, wide cone angle, 200 kHz "POD" transducer with external temperature sensor.
If you receive an item that has been damaged in transit, you may return it for a replacement, exchange, or refund. If you do receive a damaged item, please contact us within 10 days of receipt for an RMA number. A 20% restocking fee will be charged unless a mistake was made on our part. All items must be returned in the original packaging and require a RMA number.