– Large adjustable dot matrix LCD Screen with white LED backlight
– Determines the place and depth of fish
– Can be utilized as a fish finder and a depth sounder
– Can be used in both fresh and salt water
– Display bottom shape (yard, sand and rock) in the sea
– Display water temperature
– Can withstand the interference from yard when used in lake
– Adjustable finder sensitivity setting
– Audible fish and depth alarm
– Zoom at specified depth
– Clear fish icon
– Removable float
– Water resistant design
-200 kHz sonar frequency
– Battery strength sign
– Selectable between meter or feet readings
– Can install the sonar with the following techniques
– A. Fix it to the boat hull
– B. Use a float on the cable to mount the sonar inside the water
– C. Fix it on a pole and press it into the preferable position inside the water
– D. Cut a hole on the ice surface area and place the finder under the water
– Display: Large 128 x 64 Dot Matrix FSTN LCD
– Range of depth readout from 0.6 ~ 73.2 m (2.0 ~ 240 feet).
– Temperature unit: ° C or ° F.
– Measuring unit: Meters (M) or Feet (Feet).
– Round transducer sensing unit with 7.5 m cable television, 45-degree beam angle.
– Operating Temperature: -20 ° C to 70 ° C( -4 ° F
to 158 ° F).- Power: 4 x AAA alkaline batteries (not included).
– Item size: approx. 125 (L) x 74 (W) x 30 (D) mm (4.92' x 2.91' x 1.18' inch).
– Item weight: approx. 160 g (batteries and sensor not consisted of).
One set included.
-1 x Professional Fish Finder.
-1 x Round Sonar Sensor with 7.5 m (25 feets) Cable.
-1 x Stainless Bolt.
-1 x Stainless Wing Nut.
-1 x Neck Strap.
-1 x instruction manual.
– Color retail box plan.