- Fish Finder - Lucky Portable Color Fish Finder / Unboxing
- Venterior Portable Wired Fish Finder LCD Display Sonar Sensor Alarm Transducer Fishfinder Review
- Live Review Handheld Sonar Sensor Fish Finder Depth Finder Ice Fishing
- Portable fish finder| Best Portable fish finder | Fish finder for kayak 2017
- Venterior kayak depth finder unboxing (returned)
- fish finder portable
- SuntekStore: Portable Sonar LCD Fish Finder Fishfinder Alarm 100M
- TL86 wire sonar sensor portable fish finder
- Fish Finder - Fish Locator with Sonar Sensor
- Sonar LUCKY WIRELESS FISH FINDER FFW1108-1
1. Measure Units: Meters / Feet
2. Display: TN/Anti-UV LCD display
3. Backlighting: Green LED
4. 4.6cm diameter Round transducer sensor
5. Depth Range : Max: 100m (328.08ft) ; Min: 0.7m (2.30 ft)
6. Sensor Beam Angle: 45 degrees
7. Display the nature or circumstance of bottom of Sea (i.e. grass, rock and sand)
8. Operating Temperature is from -14°F to 122°F(-10°C-50°C)
9. Uses 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
Package Included :
1. Fish Finder Display
2. Sonar Sensor (Transducer) with 25ft cable
3. Removable Transducer Float with Rubber Stopper
4.Transducer Side-Scan Adapter 5. Stainless Bolt and Wing Nut
6.Neck Strapv 7.Operation Manual
How to use the Sonar Sensor:
1. Toss the sensor and float into the water(Place the sensor and float in your hand, and toss underhand);
2. Attach the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull using the mounting tabs;
3. Attach the sensor to a handle, lower the sensor into the water.
1. The product can only show you where the fish are. It can not show you how big the fish are, but you could adjust the Sensitivity setting. When the Sensitivity is high, it will show you both big fish and small fish; when low, it will only show you the big fish.
2. Extremely cold weather will impact the performance of the product. It is suggested that you keep the unit in temperatures above 0 degrees during operation.
3. Strong waves, suspended matter and muddy water,will affect the performance.
1. Please remove the snow on ice to make sure the ice surface is smooth.
2.If there are any air between the sonar sensor and ice, or the water below the ice, the unit will not work properly and will require you to try another spot, or cut a hole in the ice to use. 3. The hole on the ice would be better to be bigger.