- Live Review Handheld Sonar Sensor Fish Finder Depth Finder Ice Fishing
- Deeper: Smart Fishfinder - wireless sonar - How to use
- Watch Type Wireless & Clock Mode Fish finder 200ft (60M) Range
- Portable Sonar LCD Fish Finder, Alarm 100M AP fishfinder
– Large LCD Display with LED backlight
– Round transducer sensing unit with 7.5 m cable television, 45-degree beam angle
– Determines the place and depth of fish
– Can be utilized as a fish finder and a depth sounder
– Can be utilized in both fresh and salt water
– Display bottom contour (turf, sand and rock) in the sea
– Can withstand the disturbance from yard when used in lake
– High/Low Sonar sensitivity setting
– Audible fish and depth alarm
– Clear fish icon
– Removable transducer float
– Water resistant style
– Battery strength sign
– Selectable in between meter or feet readings
– Can install the finder with the following techniques
A. Fix it to the boat hull
B. Use a float on the cable to mount the finder inside the water
C. Fix it on a pole and press it into the preferable position inside the water
D. Cut a hole on the ice surface and location the sonar under the water
– Display: Large ANTI-UV LCD
– Range of depth readout from 0.6 ~ 100 m (2.0 ~ 328 feet).
– Round transducer sensing unit with 7.5 m cable, 45-degree beam angle.
– Measuring unit: Meters or Feet.
– Operating Temperature: -20 ˚C to 70 ˚C (-4 ˚F to 158 ˚F).
– Power: 4 x AAA alkaline batteries (not included).
– Item size: approx. 120 (L) x 67 (W) x 28 (D) mm (4.72' x 2.64' x 1.10' inch).
– Item weight: approx. 120 g (batteries not included).
One set consisted of.
-1 x Fish Finder.
-1 x Round Sonar Sensor with 7.5 m (25 feet) Cable.
-1 x Stainless Bolt.
-1 x Stainless Wing Nut.
-1 x Neck Strap.
-1 x instruction manual.
– Color retail box plan.