- Venterior Portable Fish Finder Fishfinder with Wired Sonar Sensor Transduce
Updated Version of FF001:
1. FF001E can remenber setting when you turn off the fish finder.
2. FF001E can distinguish big fish and small fish.
1. Measure Units: Meters / Feet
2. Display: TN/Anti-UV LCD display
3. Backlighting: Green LED
4. 4.6cm diameter Round transducer sensor
5. Depth Range : Max: 100m (328.08ft) ; Min: 0.7m (2.30 ft)
6. Sensor Beam Angle: 45 degrees
7. Display the nature or circumstance of bottom of Sea (i.e. grass, rock and sand)
8. Operating Temperature is from -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
9. Uses 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
Package Included :
1. Fish Finder Display
2. Sonar Sensor (Transducer) with 25ft cable
3. Removable Transducer Float with Rubber Stopper
4.Transducer Side-Scan Adapter
5. Stainless Bolt and Wing Nut
How to use the Sonar Sensor:
1. Toss the sensor and float into the water(Place the sensor and float in your hand, and toss underhand);
2. Attach the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull using the mounting tabs;
3. Attach the sensor to a handle, lower the sensor into the water.
1. Extremely cold weather will impact the performance of the product. It is suggested that you keep the unit in temperatures above 0 degrees during operation.
2. Strong waves, suspended matter and muddy water,will affect the performance.
1. Please remove the snow on ice to make sure the ice surface is smooth.
2.If there are any air between the sonar sensor and ice, or the water below the ice, the unit will not work properly and will require you to try another spot, or cut a hole in the ice to use.
3. The hole on the ice would be better to be bigger.