- Dragonfly 4 and 5 Fishfinders from RayMarine now at Pirates Cave Chandlery
- Raymarine Dragonfly Review World Carp Classic 2013-iboats.com
- Raymarine: Dragonfly Chartplotter / CHIRP Fishfinder Combo Demo Video
- Introduction to the Raymarine Dragonfly
- Installing a Raymarine Wi-Fish sonar
- Raymarine Dragonfly Fishfinder Review - Is It Any Good?
- Bass2Billfish Checks out Raymarine's Dragonfly Sonar GPS-iboats.com
- Raymarine Dragonfly 5DVS review on the water
- Raymarine DragonFly Sonar in Action. Test set up and first results
- Raymarine Dragonfly: A New Species of Sonar
Dragonfly 4DVS with T/M Transducer CHIRP DownVision ™ & Routine Finder
Dragonfly 4DVS with dual-channel finder will alter your underwater view and optimize your time fishing with Raymarine's wide-spectrum CHIRP technology. Easily identify fish and undersea things with photo-like sonar images from the DownVision ™ channel and target fish with the traditional CHIRP finder channel. Dragonfly's all-weather, high-definition color LCD display looks sharp from every angle and optical bonding guarantees the screen will never mist up internally. Step up to CHIRP and a smarter types of finder with Dragonfly 4DVS.
Superior Fishing Electronics Made Incredibly Simple
Change your underwater view and capture more fish with the Dragonfly 4DVS wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision ™ innovation. Quickly determine fish and underwater objects with photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly's all-weather, high-definition color LCD show looks sharp from every angle. Step up to a smarter types of sonar with Dragonfly.
The Dragonfly Difference
A leap into the future of finder, Dragonfly sonars employ true broad spectrum CHIRP technology. With broad spectrum CHIRP more sonar signals are sent into the water, permitting Dragonfly to interpret more information, target more fish, and image structure with unequaled clarity.
4.3" All-weather, high-definition LED backlit display
Optically bonded screen for sharp color, wide seeing angles, and no internal fogging
Dual-channel finder with wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision ™ sonar for photo-like images and a 2nd CHIRP conventional sonar channel for targeting fish
Wide-spectrum CHIRP technology delivers high-speed tracking and better deep water resolution
Simple to use – Power on and end up being a Dragonfly expert in minutes
Ball and socket tilt swivel mount lets you install Dragonfly easily on any surface