- Airmar In-Hull Transducer - Installation is EASY!
- In Hull Transducer Mounting
- Raymarine P79 In Hull verstelbare diepte transducer E26001-PZ Unboxing
- Raymarine P79 Depth Sonda para barcos color negro
- Navico P79 Inhull Transducer Marine , Boating Equipment
- Garmin Transducer Selection Guide
- Solving Transducer Problems
- Airmar B60, B150, B75, B175, B164 Installation Part I - BOEmarine.com
- CHIRP Transducer VS. Traditional Transducer Airmar TM150 vs P66- Team Old School
- How to Select a Transducer Type on Lowrance® HDS® units
P79 In-Hull Transducer
Raymarine's P79 in-hull transducer easily adjusts to hull deadrise angles up to 22°. This ensures that the beam is vertically oriented to receive echos, resulting in accurate depth readings. Unlike traditional "puck" type transducers, Raymarine's P79 consists of a base that is bonded to the hull and filled with liquid. The separate transducer then attaches to the base with a twist lock. The sound waves travel more efficiently through the liquid, giving the best possible performance.
600 W RMS
FOR RAYMARINE NEW a, c, e SERIES DISPLAYS