- In Hull Transducer Mounting
- Raymarine P79 In Hull verstelbare diepte transducer E26001-PZ Unboxing
- Airmar In-Hull Transducer - Installation is EASY!
- Garmin Transducer Selection Guide
- Navico P79 Inhull Transducer Marine , Boating Equipment
- Raymarine P79 Depth Sonda para barcos color negro
- Solving Transducer Problems
- Airmar Transducers- Good vs Bad Installations
- How to Select a Transducer Type on Lowrance® HDS® units
- Furuno 5205psd Plastic Thruhull Transducer, 600w
P79 In-Hull Transducer
Raymarine's P79 in-hull transducer easily adjusts to hull deadrise angles up to 22°. This ensures that the beam is vertically oriented to receive echos, resulting in accurate depth readings. Unlike traditional "puck" type transducers, Raymarine's P79 consists of a base that is bonded to the hull and filled with liquid. The separate transducer then attaches to the base with a twist lock. The sound waves travel more efficiently through the liquid, giving the best possible performance.
600 W RMS
FOR RAYMARINE NEW a, c, e SERIES DISPLAYS