- Stern Saver Transducer Mount for Lowrance, Humminbird, Garmin, Furuno and Raymarine Fishfinders
- How To: Install a Combo Fishfinder and GPS Chartplotter on your Boat
- NMEA 2000 Overview
- Watch this Underwater Footage of Good and Bad TotalScan™ Transducer Installations
- Transducer Mounting Plate (TackleJunky81)
- Troubleshooting Wiring and Power Issues with Humminbird Electronics
- Outboard mounting tips - How to seal transom HOLES!
- Outboard motor support bracket - How To - BCF
The standard cable length on Raymarine's transducers for A series and C/E series with built in sonar is 33-feet (10-meters). This extension cable will add an additional 9.8 feet (3 meters) to the transducer cable.