- Stern Saver Transducer Mount for Lowrance, Humminbird, Garmin, Furuno and Raymarine Fishfinders
- DIY transducer mounting plate-CHEAP!
- How to Install Humminbird Transducers On Aluminum Boats
- Transducer Mounting Plate (TackleJunky81)
- How to Install or Glass In a Humminbird Transducer In a Fiberglass Boat
- Depth Sounder Mounting the transducer - How To - BCF
- How To: Install a Combo Fishfinder and GPS Chartplotter on your Boat
- Installing the Lowrance HDI Transducer
- Replacing A Marine Thru-hull Transducer
Stern Saver Mini glue-on transducer installing system for Fish Finder Transducers (Black color). Mount transducers without drilling harmful holes in your boat! Simply glue this specially-made StarBoard plate with consisted of high-strength marine-grade adhesive and mount transducers to it without drilling any holes in your boat! No tools necessary, pre-packed with everything you will need for installation. Installs in ten minutes or less. Avoids expensive repair works related to transom rot and water-logged foam cores! Forms an extremely strong mechanical bond to your boat. Can be drilled and re-drilled multiple times. Enables simple transducer modifications to find that "sweet spot". Seals and hides existing holes in your boat's transom. The most difficult, most resilient transducer installing system readily available. Made from marine grade polyethylene plastic, not injection formed low-grade plastic. This product can be used with Lowrance, Garmin, Furuno, Humminbird, Eagle, Raymarine, Simrad brand name fish-finders. Not suggested for StructureScan or side-imaging transducers. 100% Made in the USA. 3.5" broad X 2.5" tall X 0.75" thick.