- Stern Saver Transducer Mount for Lowrance, Humminbird, Garmin, Furuno and Raymarine Fishfinders
- Mounting Transducer in Fiberglass boats
- Transducer Mounting Plate (TackleJunky81)
- How To: Install a Combo Fishfinder and GPS Chartplotter on your Boat
- Replacing A Marine Thru-hull Transducer
- Installing a Lowrance X-4 fish finder on a kayak with in-hull transducer
- Airmar In-Hull Transducer - Installation is EASY!
Stern Saver Mini glue-on transducer mounting system for Raymarine fish-finders (White color). Mount transducers without drilling harmful holes in your boat! Just glue this specially-made StarBoard plate with included high-strength marine-grade adhesive and install transducers to it without drilling any holes in your boat! No tools necessary, pre-packed with everything you will require for setup. Installs in 10 minutes or less. Prevents costly repairs related to transom rot and water-logged foam cores! Forms an extremely strong mechanical bond to your boat. Can be drilled and re-drilled numerous times. Permits simple transducer modifications to find that "sweet area". Seals and hides existing holes in your boat's transom. The toughest, most resilient transducer mounting system offered. Produced from marine grade polyethylene plastic, not injection molded low-grade plastic. This product can be used with Lowrance, Garmin, Furuno, Humminbird, Eagle, Raymarine, Simrad brand fish-finders. Not advised for StructureScan or side-imaging transducers. 100% Made in the USA. 3.5" broad X 2.5" high X 0.75" thick.