- Dragonfly 4 and 5 Fishfinders from RayMarine now at Pirates Cave Chandlery
- Stealth Sniper 2 - Full Game Walkthrough (All 1-4 Missions)
1. The product can only show you where the fish are. It can not show you how big the fish are, but you could adjust the Sensitivity setting. When the Sensitivity is high, it will show you both big fish and small fish; when low, it will only show you the big fish.
2. Extremely cold weather will impact the performance of the product. It is suggested that you keep the unit in temperatures above 0 degrees during operation.
3. Strong waves, suspended matter and muddy water,will affect the performance.
1. It is suggested to dril hole on ice and put the sensor into the water. If you want to detect on ice before drilling on ice, please remove the snow on ice to make sure the ice surface is smooth.
2. The hole on the ice would be batter to be bigger. Otherwise, the signal will be reflecting from the ice, which will result in inccorect water depth.
3. Before using the unit to detect the water depth.It would be better to find 3 spots that you know the real water depth. Use the finder to test the water depth, and debug the best sensitivity setting. The sensitivity level that can show the real water depth could be best for the late or river you are fishing.