1. Procedure Units: Meters/ Feet
2. Display: TN/Anti-UV LCD show
3. Backlighting: Green LED
4. 4.6 cm diameter Round transducer sensor
5. Depth Range: Max: 100m (328.08 feet); Min: 0.7 m (2.30 feet).
6. Sensor Beam Angle: 45 degrees.
7. Show the nature or circumstance of bottom of Sea (i.e. lawn, rock and sand).
8. Operating Temperature is from -20 ° C to 70 ° C( -4 ° F to 158 ° F). 9. Utilizes 4 x AAA batteries (not included).
1. Fish Finder Display.
2. Finder Sensor (Transducer) with 25ft cable television.
3. Removable Transducer Float with Rubber Stopper.
4. Transducer Side-Scan Adapter.
5. Stainless Bolt and Wing Nut.
6. Neck Strap.
7. Operation Manual.
Ways to utilize the Sonar Sensor:.
1. Toss the sensing unit and float into the water( Place the sensor and float in your hand, and toss underhand);.
2. Connect the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull utilizing the mounting tabs;.
3. Attach the sensor to a handle, lower the sensor into the water.
1. Exceptionally winter will impact the efficiency of the item. It is recommended that you keep the unit in temperatures above 0 degrees throughout operation.
2. Strong waves, suspended matter and muddy water, will affect the performance.
1. Please get rid of the snow on ice to make sure the ice surface is smooth.
2. If there are any air between the finder sensor and ice, or the water listed below the ice, the unit will not work correctly and will require you to attempt another spot, or cut a hole in the ice to use.
3. The hole on the ice would be much better to be bigger.