- Learning How To Ice Fish In Northern Wisconsin
- Finding and marking structure
- Setting the Depth on a Slip Bobber Rig - Professional Walleye Angler Jon Thelen
- 2012 Watsit V2
- Rigging a Slip Float for Ice Fishing
- Ice Fishing Skills : Ice Fishing Skills: Using a Bobber
- FIRST EVER POKEMON BALL FISHING BOBBER!!
A clip-on depth finder that is perfect for marking and adjusting the depth for slip floats and tip-up applications. For open water and ice fishing. Clip it on to your bait and let it go to the bottom. You can then adjust your float stop or bobber stop on your line to the exact place you want it, keeping your bait off of the bottom to our desired depth and always in the strike zone. A must-have for slip-float fishing.