- LPS 1-iboats.com
- H22PX Handheld Depthsounder
- SonarPhone SP100 T-POD mobile fish finder by Vexilar
- Ice Fishing with Wi-Fi fishfinder Vexilar (English version)
- 10 Best Fish Finders 2018
- DF 2200PX Handheld Depthfinder
- Catch me if you Paddle Season 1 Ep #5: Vexilar Sonar Phone Kayak Walkthrough
- Unboxing the K-Drill Auger System (FFFR)
- Bait Boat Wireless Fishfinder - 300 Metre Range
- Best Ice Fishing Fish Finder 2018
Ideal for virtually any fishing application as well as scuba use, the LPS-1 Hand-Held Sonar depth finder in nautical yellow is designed for portable ease of use. With a powerful 200 kHz 22 degree built-in transducer, the LPS-1 reads depths from 1.8 to 200 feet and can even read through ice for ice fishing. Equipped with a backlit display for low-light and nighttime use, weighing just 11 ounces, with a waterproof floating design, there is no reason to go anywhere without the LPS-1 Hand Held Sonar.
To use the LPS-1 simply put it in the water, point it, and push the "ON" button. The depth or distance is digitally displayed for 10 seconds before automatically shutting off, with no risk of battery drain. For fishing, simply touch the device to the surface of the water. For ice fishing, the signal will shoot through clear through the ice. When diving, use the LPS-1 to check depths or distances to any object under water the water including reefs, sunken wrecks, and even the distance to the surface.
With a backlit display, the LPS-1 gives a reading for 10 seconds. Features: 200 kHz 22 Degree Built-in Transducer Reads depth from 1.8 to 200 feet Backlit display for night use Automatic shutoff Uses one 9 volt battery Weight: 11 ounces Device floats Waterproof to 150 feet 2 year warranty